Regatta Goes Virtual!
Join us on April 17th – 25th
We would like to thank all of you who participated, bought shirts, and donated. Our school and community are extremely grateful that we were able to successfully host a virtual event.
Please be sure to check out our upcoming River Series which is another great fundraiser for our school. You can get your tickets here: http://www.riverseries.org/index.html
We look forward to seeing you all (In-person we hope) next year!
WAYS TO WIN!!!!
Sponsor A Rubber Duck
MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN
This race happens in the middle of the Wacky Boat Races. We take about 500 ducks, throw them from a balcony and “race” them across the pond.
The first duck to win will get $100 for its sponsor.
Win A Ducky Day Package @ The Peabody Memphis
DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN
Includes one night’s accommodations, plus:
- Honorary Duckmaster – help the Duckmaster march the Peabody Ducks to/from the Lobby Fountain at 11 a.m. OR 5 p.m.
- Official brass-head Duckmaster Cane**
- Peabody Duckmaster Celebriduck™ collectible rubber duck toy
- Reserved table at your scheduled Duck March
- Peabody Duck Cookies from The Peabody Deli & Desserts
- Internet access
- Self parking in Peabody Parking Garage
This package must be reserved a minimum of 3 days prior to arrival and Honorary Duckmaster time/date must be reserved upon making reservation. Honorary Duckmaster only available with overnight package.
**Additional Duckmaster canes may be purchased for $50 each.